The Touch Air Comfort (TAC) control is the multi-talent of LUNOS and the intelligent interface between the LUNOS ventilation units. The 12 V fans of the 160 series can be connected directly. Alternatively, almost any number of universal controls can be connected, which can be operated very easily via the display. In addition, 230 V fans from LUNOS can be easily connected with the aid of the additional module 5/ACM.
Decentralised ventilation centralised
The TAC can be configured for numerous ventilation scenarios. It turns out to be an energy-efficient combination artist: Either different fans, the 230 V module 5/ACM for the Silvento series or individual universal controllers are connected to the three outputs of the controller.
The integrated power supply is, for example, absolutely sufficient for a three-room apartment, in which four e² in the living rooms and one Silvento ec in the bathroom are controlled.
If there is a higher demand for ventilation units to supply larger apartments or single-family houses, the TAC is capable of regulating numerous universal controllers. Several universal controllers can be connected to each output of the TAC controller. This allows almost any number of fans to be controlled by one TAC.
Functions / Properties
- E-Ink Display for lowest power consumption
- Integrated humidity/temperature sensor
- SCO2-TAC optionally available
- Direct operation of up to four e2 or two ego or one RA 15-60
- Silvento FK fans can be connected directly via the low voltage input
- Further devices can be controlled via connected universal controls
- All Silvento fans can be connected via the additional module 5/ACM
- Comfort functions such as night setback and summer ventilation
- Functions for moisture and frost protection
- USB interface for exporting recorded ventilation data, software updates and language changes
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 97 mm x 155 mm x 20 mm (wall mounting)
- Incl. electronics box, horizontal installation, dimensions: (W x H x D) 143 mm x 70 mm x 75 mm