The basic board 5/EC-ZI is one of the seven control boards with which the Silvento ec can be controlled.
This selection of different volume flows for basic ventilation and demand ventilation is possible:
0 / 15 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 45 / 50 / 60
The specified volume flow rates refer to the installed condition with accessories (e.g. ducting, weather protection, roof covers).
The actual volume flow rates can be set manually or by software to the setting values of the board. In this way, deviations of the actual volume flow rates from the target volume flow rates can be reliably compensated by individual conditions.
The base board has the following functions:
- Time delay adjustable to 0, 15 or 30 minutes
- Interval switching: every 30 minutes demand ventilation every four hours or 15 minutes demand ventilation every two hours
- Switch-on delay adjustable to OFF, 45 or 120 seconds
- Slot for an additional module:
- Radar-supported motion detector 5/BM or
- FM-EO radio module or
- Diagnostic cable
- Filter change indicator