Data protection with LUNOS
We are very pleased about your interest in our company. The management of LUNOS Lüftungstechnik GmbH für Raumluftsysteme attaches great importance to data protection. It is possible to use the Internet pages of LUNOS Lüftungstechnik GmbH für Raumluftsysteme without providing any personal data. However, if a person concerned wishes to make use of special services of our company via our website, it may be necessary to process personal data. If it is necessary to process personal data and there is no legal basis for such processing, we generally obtain the consent of the person concerned. The processing of personal data, for example the name, address, e-mail address or telephone number of a person concerned, is always carried out in accordance with the basic data protection regulation and in compliance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to LUNOS Lüftungstechnik GmbH für Raumluftsysteme. By means of this data protection declaration our company wishes to inform the public about the type, scope and purpose of the personal data that we collect, use and process. Furthermore, this data protection declaration informs affected persons about the rights to which they are entitled. LUNOS Lüftungstechnik GmbH für Raumluftsysteme, as the person responsible for processing, has implemented numerous technical and organisational measures to ensure that the personal data processed via this website is protected as completely as possible. Nevertheless, Internet-based data transmissions can, in principle, have security gaps, so that absolute protection cannot be guaranteed. For this reason, every person concerned is free to transmit personal data to us by alternative means, for example by telephone.
The data protection declaration of LUNOS Lüftungstechnik GmbH for room air systems is based on the terms that were used by the European guideline and regulation authorities when the basic data protection regulation (DS-GVO) was issued. Our data protection declaration should be easy to read and understand for the public as well as for our customers and business partners. In order to ensure this, we would like to explain the terms used in advance.
- a) Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "data subject"). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- b) Data subject means any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data are processed by the controller.
- c) Processing is any operation or set of operations, whether or not automated, which is performed upon personal data, such as collection, recording, organisation, organisation, filing, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- d) Restriction of processing is the marking of stored personal data with a view to limiting their processing in the future.
- e) Profiling is any automated processing of personal data which consists in using such personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects relating to the performance of work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, conduct, whereabouts or movements of that natural person.
- f) Pseudonymisation means the processing of personal data in such a way that the personal data can no longer be related to a specific data subject without the use of supplementary information, provided that this supplementary information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organisational measures which ensure that the personal data is not related to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- g) Controller shall mean the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data Where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union law or by the law of the Member States, the controller or the specific criteria for his or her designation may be laid down by Union law or by the law of the Member States.
- h) Processor means any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
- i) Recipient is a natural or legal person, authority, institution or other body to whom personal data is disclosed, whether or not it is a third party. However, authorities which may receive personal data in the context of a specific investigation mandate under Union or national law shall not be considered as recipients.
- j) Third party means any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or the processor, are authorized to process the personal data.
- k) Consent is any freely given, informed and unequivocal expression of will by the data subject in a specific case, in the form of a declaration or other unequivocal affirmative act by which the data subject signifies his or her consent to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
2.1 Name and address of the responsible controller
The person responsible within the meaning of the basic data protection regulation, other data protection laws applicable in the Member States of the European Union and other provisions of a data protection nature is:
Name and address of the Data Protection Officer
The following has been appointed as external company data protection officer:
>2.3 Supervisory authority
>2.3 Supervisory authority
The person concerned can prevent the setting of cookies by our website at any time by means of a corresponding setting of the Internet browser used and thus permanently object to the setting of cookies. Furthermore, cookies that have already been set can be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all common Internet browsers. If the person concerned deactivates the setting of cookies in the Internet browser used, it is possible that not all functions of our website can be used to their full extent.
Collection of general data and information
The website of LUNOS Lüftungstechnik GmbH für Raumluftsysteme collects a range of general data and information every time a person or automated system calls up the website. These general data and information are stored in the log files of the server. The following can be recorded: (1) the browser types and versions used, (2) the operating system used by the accessing system, (3) the website from which an accessing system accesses our website (so-called referrer), (4) the sub-websites that are accessed via an accessing system on our website, (5) the date and time of an access to the Internet site, (6) an Internet Protocol address (IP address), (7) the Internet service provider of the accessing system and (8) other similar data and information which serve to prevent danger in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
When using this general data and information, LUNOS Lüftungstechnik GmbH für Raumluftsysteme does not draw any conclusions about the person concerned. Rather, this information is required in order to (1) deliver the contents of our website correctly, (2) optimise the contents of our website as well as the advertising for it, (3) guarantee the permanent functionality of our information technology systems and the technology of our website and (4) provide law enforcement agencies with the information necessary for criminal prosecution in the event of a cyber attack. These anonymously collected data and information are therefore statistically evaluated by LUNOS Lüftungstechnik GmbH für Raumluftsysteme on the one hand and also with the aim of increasing data protection and data security in our company in order to ultimately ensure an optimum level of protection for the personal data processed by us. The anonymous data of the server log files are stored separately from all personal data provided by a person concerned.
Registration on our website
The person concerned has the possibility to register on the Internet site of the data controller by providing personal data. The personal data transmitted to the data controller is specified in the registration form. The personal data entered by the data subject are collected and stored solely for internal use by the data controller and for his own purposes. The data controller may arrange for the transfer to one or more processors, such as a parcel service provider, who will also use the personal data exclusively for internal use attributable to the controller.
By registering on the website of the data controller, the IP address assigned to the data subject by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), the date and time of registration are also saved. The storage of this data is carried out against the background that this is the only way to prevent the misuse of our services and, if necessary, to enable the clarification of criminal offences committed. To this extent, the storage of this data is necessary to protect the person responsible for processing. As a matter of principle, this data will not be passed on to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so or the passing on of such data serves the purpose of criminal prosecution.
The registration of the data subject under voluntary disclosure of personal data serves the purpose of the controller to offer the data subject contents or services which, by their very nature, can only be offered to registered users. Registered persons are free to modify the personal data provided during registration at any time or to have them completely deleted from the data controller's database.
The controller shall provide any data subject with information on what personal data relating to him/her are stored at any time on request. Furthermore, the data controller shall correct or delete personal data at the request or notification of the data subject, unless otherwise required by law. The entire staff of the data controller is available to the data subject as contact persons in this context.
How to contact us via the website
The website of LUNOS Lüftungstechnik GmbH für Raumluftsysteme contains, due to legal regulations, information that enables quick electronic contact to our company as well as direct communication with us, which also includes a general address of the so-called electronic mail (e-mail address). If a data subject contacts the data controller by e-mail or via a contact form, the personal data transmitted by the data subject is automatically stored. Such personal data transmitted voluntarily by a data subject to the controller are stored for the purposes of processing or contacting the data subject. This personal data is not disclosed to third parties.
Routine deletion and blocking of personal data
The controller shall process and store personal data relating to the data subject only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data are stored or where provided for by the European Directives and Regulations or by any other law or regulation to which the controller is subject.
If the purpose of storage ceases to apply or if a storage period prescribed by the European Directive and Regulation Giver or any other competent legislator expires, the personal data will be blocked or deleted routinely and in accordance with the statutory provisions.
Rights of the data subject
- a) Every data subject has the right, granted by the European legislator, to obtain confirmation from the controller as to whether personal data relating to him are being processed. If a data subject wishes to exercise this right of confirmation, he or she may at any time contact an employee of the data controller.
- b) Right of Access
Every person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right, granted by the European Directive and Regulation, to obtain at any time and free of charge from the controller information on the personal data relating to him/her and a copy thereof. Furthermore, the European Directive and Regulation Giver has granted the data subject access to the following information:
- - the purposes of the processing >br>- the categories of personal data processed
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular in the case of recipients in third countries or international organisations
- if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be kept, or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration
- the existence of a right of rectification or erasure of the personal data concerning him or her or of a right of objection to such processing by the controller or the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority
- if the personal data are not collected from the data subject: all available information on the origin of the data, the existence of automated decision making, including profiling, in accordance with Article 22(1) and (4) of the DPA and, at least in these cases, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
Remotely, the data subject has the right to be informed whether personal data have been transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. If this is the case, the data subject shall also have the right to be informed of the appropriate guarantees relating to the transfer.
If a data subject wishes to exercise this right of access, he or she may at any time contact an employee of the controller.
- c) Any person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right, granted by the European legislator, to request the immediate rectification of incorrect personal data concerning him/her. Furthermore, the data subject has the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary declaration, taking into account the purposes of the processing. If a data subject wishes to exercise this right of rectification, he or she may at any time contact an employee of the controller.
- d) Right of erasure (right to be forgotten)
Every person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right, granted by the European legislator, to obtain from the controller the immediate erasure of personal data relating to him/her, where one of the following reasons applies and where the processing is not necessary:
- - The personal data have been collected or otherwise processed for purposes for which they are no longer necessary.
- The data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing was based under Article 6(1)(a) of the DPA or Article 9(2)(a) of the DPA, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- The data subject submits, in accordance with Article 21(1)(a) of the DPA, a request for the processing to be carried out in accordance with Article 21(1)(a) of the DPA. The data subject objects to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the Block Exemption Regulation and there are no legitimate overriding reasons for processing, or the data subject objects to processing pursuant to Article 21(2) of the Block Exemption Regulation.
- The personal data have been processed unlawfully.
- The erasure of the personal data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data was collected in relation to information society services offered, in accordance with Art. 8 (1) DS-GVO.
If one of the above reasons applies and a data subject wishes to have personal data stored by LUNOS Lüftungstechnik GmbH für Raumluftsysteme deleted, he or she can contact an employee of the data controller at any time. The employee of LUNOS Lüftungstechnik GmbH für Raumluftsysteme will ensure that the request for deletion is complied with without delay.
Were the personal data made public by LUNOS Lüftungstechnik GmbH für Raumluftsysteme and is our company as the person responsible according to Art. 17 Para. 1 DS-GVO to delete the personal data, LUNOS Lüftungstechnik GmbH für Raumluftsysteme will take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform other data controllers who process the published personal data that the data subject has requested these other data controllers to delete all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data, unless the processing is necessary. The employee of LUNOS Lüftungstechnik GmbH für Raumluftsysteme will take the necessary steps in individual cases.
- a) Right to limit processing
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right, granted by the European legislator, to obtain from the controller the limitation of processing if one of the following conditions is met:
- - The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period of time that allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- The processing is unlawful, the data subject refuses to have the personal data deleted and instead requests that the use of the personal data be limited.
- The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but the data subject needs them for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.br>- The data subject has lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) of the DPA and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons of the controller outweigh those of the data subject.
If one of the above-mentioned conditions is met and a data subject wishes to request the restriction of personal data stored by LUNOS Lüftungstechnik GmbH für Raumluftsysteme, he/she can contact an employee of the data controller at any time. The employee of LUNOS Lüftungstechnik GmbH für Raumluftsysteme will arrange for the restriction of the processing.
- a) Right to data transferability
Every person affected by the processing of personal data has the right, granted by the European Directive and Regulation Giver, to receive the personal data concerning him/her, which have been provided by the person affected to a responsible person, in a structured, common and machine-readable format. He/she also has the right to have this data communicated to another controller without hindrance by the controller to whom the personal data has been made available, provided that the processing is based on the consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter a DPA or Art. 9 para. 2 letter a DPA or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter b DPA and that the processing is carried out by means of automated procedures, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
Furthermore, when exercising their right to data transferability in accordance with Art. 20 Paragraph 1 of the DS-GVO, the data subject has the right to obtain that the personal data be transferred directly from one person responsible to another, insofar as this is technically feasible and provided that this does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of other persons.
To assert the right to data transferability, the person concerned can contact an employee of LUNOS Lüftungstechnik GmbH für Raumluftsysteme at any time.
- a) Right of Opposition
Every person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right, granted by the European legislator, to object at any time, for reasons arising from his or her particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to him or her that is carried out pursuant to Art. 6, paragraph 1, letters e
or f DS-GVO. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
LUNOS Lüftungstechnik GmbH für Raumluftsysteme no longer processes personal data in the event of an objection, unless we can prove compelling reasons for processing that are worthy of protection and outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the person concerned, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If LUNOS Lüftungstechnik GmbH für Raumluftsysteme processes personal data in order to carry out direct advertising, the person concerned has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data for the purpose of such advertising. This also applies to profiling, insofar as it is connected with such direct advertising. If the data subject objects to LUNOS Lüftungstechnik GmbH für Raumluftsysteme processing for the purposes of direct advertising, LUNOS Lüftungstechnik GmbH für Raumluftsysteme will no longer process the personal data for these purposes.
To exercise the right of objection, the person concerned can directly contact any employee of LUNOS Lüftungstechnik GmbH für Raumluftsysteme or another employee. The data subject is also free to exercise his/her right of objection in connection with the use of information society services, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, by means of automated procedures involving technical specifications.
- b) Automated case-by-case decisions including profiling
Every data subject shall have the right as granted by the European Data Protection Supervisor not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or significantly affects him or her in a similar way, provided that the decision (1) is not necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between the data subject and the controller, or (2) is authorised by Union or national legislation to which the controller is subject and that such legislation provides for adequate safeguards of the rights and freedoms and legitimate interests of the data subject, or (3) is taken with the explicit consent of the data subject.
If the decision (1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between the person concerned and the responsible party or (2) is made with the express consent of the person concerned, LUNOS Lüftungstechnik GmbH für Raumluftsysteme shall take appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms as well as the legitimate interests of the person concerned, which shall include at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person on the part of the responsible party, to present its own standpoint and to contest the decision.
If the data subject wishes to exercise rights relating to automated decisions, he/she may at any time contact an employee of the controller for this purpose.
- c) Right to revoke data protection consent
Every person affected by the processing of personal data has the right granted by the European Directive and Regulation Giver to revoke consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the data subject wishes to exercise his or her right to revoke consent, he or she may at any time contact an employee of the data controller.
Data protection for applications and the application process
The controller collects and processes the personal data of applicants for the purpose of processing the application procedure. The processing may also be carried out by electronic means. This is in particular the case if an applicant submits relevant application documents to the controller by electronic means, for example by e-mail or via a web form available on the website. If the data controller concludes an employment contract with an applicant, the transmitted data is stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions. If the controller does not conclude an employment contract with the applicant, the application documents shall be automatically deleted two months after notification of the rejection decision, unless deletion is contrary to any other legitimate interests of the controller. Other legitimate interests in this sense include, for example, a duty of proof in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
Legal basis of the processing
Art. 6 I lit. a DS-GVO dient unserem Unternehmen als Rechtsgrundlage für Verarbeitungsvorgänge, bei denen wir eine Einwilligung für einen bestimmten Verarbeitungszweck einholen. Ist die Verarbeitung personenbezogener Daten zur Erfüllung eines Vertrags, dessen Vertragspartei die betroffene Person ist, erforderlich, wie dies beispielsweise bei Verarbeitungsvorgängen der Fall ist, die für eine Lieferung von Waren oder die Erbringung einer sonstigen Leistung oder Gegenleistung notwendig sind, so beruht die Verarbeitung auf Art. 6 I lit. b DS-GVO. Gleiches gilt für solche Verarbeitungsvorgänge die zur Durchführung vorvertraglicher Maßnahmen erforderlich sind, etwa in Fällen von Anfragen zur unseren Produkten oder Leistungen. Unterliegt unser Unternehmen einer rechtlichen Verpflichtung durch welche eine Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten erforderlich wird, wie beispielsweise zur Erfüllung steuerlicher Pflichten, so basiert die Verarbeitung auf Art. 6 I lit. c DS-GVO. In seltenen Fällen könnte die Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten erforderlich werden, um lebenswichtige Interessen der betroffenen Person oder einer anderen natürlichen Person zu schützen. Dies wäre beispielsweise der Fall, wenn ein Besucher in unserem Betrieb verletzt werden würde und daraufhin sein Name, sein Alter, seine Krankenkassendaten oder sonstige lebenswichtige Informationen an einen Arzt, ein Krankenhaus oder sonstige Dritte weitergegeben werden müssten. Dann würde die Verarbeitung auf Art. 6 I lit. d DS-GVO beruhen. Letztlich könnten Verarbeitungsvorgänge auf Art. 6 I lit. f DS-GVO beruhen. Auf dieser Rechtsgrundlage basieren Verarbeitungsvorgänge, die von keiner der vorgenannten Rechtsgrundlagen erfasst werden, wenn die Verarbeitung zur Wahrung eines berechtigten Interesses unseres Unternehmens oder eines Dritten erforderlich ist, sofern die Interessen, Grundrechte und Grundfreiheiten des Betroffenen nicht überwiegen. Solche Verarbeitungsvorgänge sind uns insbesondere deshalb gestattet, weil sie durch den Europäischen Gesetzgeber besonders erwähnt wurden. Er vertrat insoweit die Auffassung, dass ein berechtigtes Interesse anzunehmen sein könnte, wenn die betroffene Person ein Kunde des Verantwortlichen ist (Erwägungsgrund 47 Satz 2 DS-GVO).
Legitimate interests in the processing pursued by the controller or a third party
If the processing of personal data is based on Article 6 I lit. f DS-GVO, our legitimate interest is to carry out our business activities for the benefit of the well-being of all our employees and our shareholders.
Duration for which the personal data are stored
The criterion for the duration of the storage of personal data is the respective legal retention period. After expiry of this period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted, provided that it is no longer required for the fulfilment of the contract or the initiation of a contract.
Legal or contractual provisions providing the personal data; necessity for the conclusion of the contract; obligation of the data subject to provide the personal data; possible consequences of nonprov
We would like to inform you that the provision of personal data is partly required by law (e.g. tax regulations) or can also result from contractual regulations (e.g. information on the contractual partner). Sometimes it may be necessary for a contract to be concluded that a person concerned provides us with personal data, which must subsequently be processed by us. For example, the person concerned is obliged to provide us with personal data if our company concludes a contract with him/her. Failure to provide the personal data would mean that the contract with the person concerned could not be concluded. Before the person concerned makes personal data available, he or she must contact one of our employees. Our employee will inform the data subject on a case-by-case basis whether the provision of the personal data is required by law or contract or is necessary for the conclusion of the contract, whether there is an obligation to provide the personal data and what the consequences would be if the personal data were not provided.
Existence of automated decision making
As a responsible company we do not use automatic decision making or profiling.
This privacy statement was created by the privacy statement generator of the data protection notice in cooperation with the RC GmbH, which recycles used notebooks and provides the filesharing lawyers of WBS-LAW.