Regulations (EU) No. 1253/2014 and (EU) No. 1254/2014 require some ventilation equipment to be classified in energy efficiency classes. They range from A+ (best rating) to G and can be easily read off an energy label.
LUNOS guarantees compliance with all product declaration regulations. All products with heat recovery as well as those with a maximum power consumption of more than 30 watts belong to the ventilation units that are subject to the label.
The Silvento ec from LUNOS is so efficient that its maximum power consumption is 14.5 watts. It therefore does not fall under this requirement and must therefore expressly not be labelled.
- Energy label e² (997.9 KiB)
- Energy label e²60 (78.0 KiB)
- Energy label e² (1,000.2 KiB)
- Energy label e²mini (1,002.1 KiB)
- Energy label ego (407.7 KiB)
- Energy label Nexxt-E (419.1 KiB)
- Energy label Nexxt-K (423.2 KiB)
- Energy label Silvento AC (911.2 KiB)
- Energy label Silvento ec Basis 90 (500.1 KiB)
- Energy label Silvento ec Komfort 90 (500.9 KiB)
- Product data sheet AB 30/60 (497.3 KiB)
- Product data sheet AB 30/60 ZII (497.3 KiB)
- Product data sheet e² (495.7 KiB)
- Product data sheet e²short (250.8 KiB)
- Product data sheet e²mini (250.8 KiB)
- Product data sheet e²60 (602.0 KiB)
- Product data sheet ego (495.7 KiB)
- Product data sheet cellar ventilation (299.4 KiB)
- Product data sheet Nexxt-E (596.3 KiB)
- Product data sheet Nexxt-K (596.3 KiB)
- Product data sheet RA 15-60 (497.4 KiB)
- Product data sheet ec Basic 90 (94.9 KiB)
- Product data sheet ec Comfort 90 (95.8 KiB)
- Product data sheet Silvento ec FK (253.4 KiB)
- Product data sheet Silvento ec ZI (253.4 KiB)
- End-of-Lifetime AB 30/60 (451.1 KiB)
- End-of-lifetime outer grille (339.6 KiB)
- End-of-Lifetime e²mini (523.7 KiB)
- End-of-Lifetime ego (691.1 KiB)
- End-of-Lifetime RA 15-60 (457.7 KiB)
- End-of-Lifetime Silvento KL (1.3 MiB)
- End-of-Lifetime Silvento V (888.3 KiB)
- End-of-Lifetime Silvento Wall-mounted housing (1.8 MiB)
- End-of-Lifetime KVEN (522.4 KiB)
- End-of-Lifetime Nexxt (1.8 MiB)
- End-of-Lifetime series e² (439.1 KiB)
For exhibition equipment the subsequent label obligation also applies. This means that from 01.01.2016, the label must also be applied retrospectively to already installed
exhibition equipment. Should you exhibit the above-mentioned devices from LUNOS and still require a label, please contact email@example.com.
The Directive on Energy Labelling 2010/30/EU, which was adopted in 2010 and replaced the old EU Framework Directive 92/75/EEC,
should make an important contribution to increasing energy efficiency in Europe. On this basis, regulations are issued for selected product groups,
which contain detailed, product-group-specific requirements and information on labelling.
The regulations apply directly in all EU member states.
For ventilation units from LUNOS, Regulation (EU) No 1253/2014 and (EU) No 1254/2014 apply. This EU regulation on minimum efficiency of
ventilation systems came into force on 26 November 2014. It was developed in the context of a number of other ecodesign directives,
which regulates the minimum energy efficiency of products. Planners and system builders should be aware of the regulation,
because it has a major influence on the technical design of ventilation equipment.