Universal control – one control for e², ego and RA 15-60
The universal control is a multi-functional 12 V control operated via a simple two-pole series switch. Different programs can be selected for each fan type.
Power supply options
The universal control requires power supply via a power pack. Two power packs are available for this purpose:
When using the power pack with 18 W, type 5/NT 18, you can connect a maximum of three ego or six e2(3 pairs) or one RA 15-60 to a universal control. When using the power pack with 60 W, 5/NT 60, you can connect a maximum of five ego or ten e2 (five pairs) or two RA 15-60 to the universal control. With the new ego it is now possible to ventilate classical exhaust air rooms with one unit. The living room areas are fitted with the well-proven e2, as for hybrid ventilation.
- Manual control via series switch (3 step)
- 0-10 V input for connection to the Touch Air Comfort control or remote control
- Fan type and functions of the devices connected can be set via the code switch (refer to table)
- Up to ten e2 and five ego or two RA 15-60 can be switched via a control
- Suitable for installation in a deep 60 switchbox or for assembly in a switch cabinet